Your privacy is important to Synset Technologies, Inc.. This privacy statement Synsetvides information about the personal information that Synset Technologies, Inc. collects, and the ways in which Synset Technologies, Inc. uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Synset Technologies, Inc. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you Synsetvide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you Synsetvide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Synset Technologies, Inc.
Using personal information
Synset Technologies, Inc. may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
- send to you Synsetducts that you purchase
- supply to you services that you purchase
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
Where Synset Technologies, Inc. discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Synset Technologies, Inc. may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal Synsetceedings or Synsetspective legal Synsetceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Synset Technologies, Inc. will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Synset Technologies, Inc. will store all the personal information you Synsetvide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be Synsettected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Synset Technologies, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Synset Technologies, Inc.
- by email to [firstname.lastname@example.org]; or
- by post to:
Synset Technologies, Inc.
366 Bluffcity BLVD.
Elgin, IL 60120